Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh another week

I spent a lot of this week at my parents. It's funny how I move out, NEED TO MOVE OUT, gotta get out, and then I'm back here staying almost a week! I needed a change of scenery I guess. I've gone on so many interviews and i've applied at so many places, it's a very defeating feeling for nothing to progress. I never realized how long this process could take!

I went to Substitute orientation yesterday and sat with 3 other girls. All 3 of these girls have teaching certificates and have been looking for teaching positions. One of the girls has been looking for a position since her graduation in 2009! That does make me feel a tad better, and at the same time worse! What if that's how long it takes me! eek! Well, anyway, at least I'll be subbing soon and making $76 a day, and after 15 days it goes to $100 a day. That is a lot of relief right there knowing i'll be bringing some money in.

On a huge side note, I'm in love with That 70's Show right now! Thank goodness for Netflix!


No comments:

Post a Comment